- On Tuesday and Wednesday, match captains may try out pairings to help them select teams for upcoming matches.
- Evening sessions will usually begin between 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. depending on the time of year.
- Saturday afternoon sessions will usually begin between 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. depending on the time of year.
- During the summer months there are a number of matches to schedule. These matches may impinge on published session times. We make every effort to keep disruption to a minimum. Dates and times of matches can be found on the Competition page of this website.
- Juniors of a good playing standard may be granted Ďadult statusí by the committee, allowing them to play in the Adult sessions.
- Outside of defined session times members may play as and when they wish with other club members. Club members may invite non-members to play provided that the visitor fee of £3 (adult) or £1 (junior) is paid. A visitor may attend up to 3 times before deciding whether to join the club.
- Group coaching sessions for junior members cost £3 per hour and £4 per hour for non-members
- Group sessions for Rusty Rackets and Cardio tennis cost £4 per hour for members and £5 per hour for non-members
- Every Wednesday afternoon we organise doubles play for our older members (55+)