Evenings - Mixed social play
Evenings - Men's Practice
Afternoons - Over 50's session
Evenings - Ladies Practice
Evenings - Junior Coaching 4pm-7pm
Evenings - 1st Team Practice (Invite only) - 7pm-9.30pm
Friday - Free play for all members
Afternoons - Mixed social play
Sundays - free play for all members
- On Tuesday and Wednesday team captains may try out pairings to help them select teams for upcoming matches
- Evening sessions usually begin between 5pm and 6pm depending on the time of year
- Saturday afternoon sessions usually begin between 1pm and 2pm.
- During the summer months there are a number of matches to schedule. These matches may impinge on published session times. We make every effort to keep disruption to a minimum. Dates and times of matches can be found here.
- Juniors of a good playing standard may be granted "adult status" by the committee, allowing them to play in the Adult sessions.
- Outside of defined sessions times members may play as and when they wish with other Club members. Club members may invite non-members to play provided that the visitor fee of £3 (adult) or £1 (junior) is paid. A visitor may attend up to 3 times before deciding whether to join the club.
- It is a condition of membership that all members accept the Clubs Code of Conduct.