Our vision for 2025
Ripley & Alfreton Tennis Club will provide high quality amateur sport sessions for all members. This will be achieved through a progressive, inclusive programme that provides recreational and competitive playing opportunities for all ages and abilities. The club will also provide a pathway for player development.
- Improve Governance
- Grow and Retain Membership
- Develop a fun and engaging coaching programme
- Improve our Tennis programme of sessions and competitions
- Improve the awareness of the Club in the local area
- Improve members satisfaction
- Become fully inclusive
- Install floodlights on courts 1 and 2
- Become financially sustainable
Vision 2020-2025 - Our Clubs Development Plan
Since the Club was formed in 2013, following the merger of Ripley Tennis Club and Watchorn Tennis Club, huge amounts of work have been done by our fantastic team of volunteer committee members, past and present, to revamp the facilities and build a fantastic atmosphere of friendly and inclusive tennis.
Our development plan forms the basis of the continued development and improvement of our Club over the next five years.